TempleCon 2016 Media Badge Request and Release
TempleCon 2016 Media Badges will be released to individuals who meet the requirements for either a press pass or a staff photographer pass.
Press Pass Requirements:
- The organization (print, digital or otherwise) that you work for.
- A link or copy of a printed published article in the last 12 months for verification.
- Basic equipment list.
- A list of specific events that you wish to attend. Some events have seat limits, and we need to make sure you get a seat.
Please note that if you are working in a predominantly digital form of media (podcasts, blogs, etc.) you may be requested to provide pre-convention coverage as a condition of receiving a TempleCon press pass.
Staff Photographer Requirements:
- List of previous events where you have been a staff photographer in the last 24 months, with a link to your work or a link to your portfolio of your work.
- Basic equipment list, especially mentioning type of media (so we can be ready for you when it’s time to download).
- Availability schedule. You will be given two shifts of three hours each in exchange for your pass for the day. When not on an assigned shift you may take full advantage of the convention. Please refrain from extraneous activities while shooting, and be safe.