- Badges are to be visibly worn at all times when in Convention areas. They have a nifty little clip thing that should make this pretty easy to handle.
- Single day badges are only valid on the stated day. This means that if you buy a Friday only badge, when Saturday morning rolls around, it no longer grants you the "+100% Resistance to TempleCon Security" special ability.
- You will not be allowed to participate in an event without your badge. Duh.
- If you lose your badge, please contact TempleCon registration staff immediately. We'll give you a shiny new one (and only one!) for a $5.00 replacement fee, and the use of our big staple gun to make sure you don't lose it again.
- We can't offer refunds on memberships. Sorry, but unscrupulous trolls who try to take advantage of us being easy-going organizers force us to stand firm on this. We can, however, transfer pre-reg memberships to other people for a $5.00 processing fee for a new badge at the convention. We'll do this gratis for you if you let us know before December 31st, 2012, because we're awesome.
- Dealers are automatically registered for TempleCon and may play in any event, so long as the TempleCon Dealer badge is worn. Dealers wishing to have assistants at the convention should check with our Vendor Liaison regarding vending assistant registration requirements.
- Please contact our desk staff before passing out flyers or promotional materials at the convention. Chances are we'll have absolutely no problem with this, and can actually help you promote your thing, assuming your "thing" is not creepy X-Rated slash fan fiction.
- TempleCon security teams will monitor the convention area throughout the weekend. However, please be aware that TempleCon and its personnel are not responsible or liable for any loss of items, personal property, sanity, or virginity from players or vendors. However, if you do have a problem, please let us know immediately, and we will do our best to track down your stuff and bring wrath upon the offenders.
- Any person(s) found stealing will be detained, and the police will be notified. There will also probably be other bad stuff that happens before the police show up that our attorney would advise us not to put here. So, just don't do it. We really hate thieves. Well, the real ones, that is. Not the backstabbing, snappy-dressing, Gray Mouser types. You guys rock!
- If you attend TempleCon, expect that at some point in the weekend, you may wind up having your photo taken or wind up in range of video cameras. TempleCon reserves the right to use the likeness of any TempleCon volunteers, guests, vendors, or attendees for promotional purposes. By registering or volunteering for TempleCon you are consenting to our use of your likeness for promotional purposes. If you have a problem with images of you having a good time being used on our website or flyers to encourage other people to have a good time, perhaps you should return to the underside of the rock you crawled out from...
- TempleCon reserves the right to have any person(s) removed from the convention/hotel should the need arise. So, please, do not indulge our security staff and their little fantasy scenarios. We'd never hear the end of it.
Finally, the required fine print.
All TempleCon Attendees shall protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless TempleCon, its affiliated corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, and employees from and against any and all costs and expenses, damages, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, losses, and judgments including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and legal expenses, based on, arising out of, or in any way related or connected with the Convention or any other matter or activity directly or indirectly related to the Convention, including but not limited to libel, slander, disparagement, defamation, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, piracy, plagiarism, or infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party. This obligation shall continue beyond the length of the convention.